MONEY BACK GUARANTEE PROGRAM
WITH IVF/ICSI AND EGG OR EMBRYO DONATION
It covers up to three IVF attempts with egg donation and fresh embryo transfer, and any subsequent transfers of frozen embryos originating from such attempts, for women up to 50 years old (as determined by the law), who meet the eligibility criteria described below.
In this case the cost of the IVF program is €14.500.
The refund program is an ideal option for couples/single women who wish to undergo IVF, but still worry that in case of failure they would not be able to afford any further attempts to have a child of their own.
We can not guarantee that our IVF attempts will all be successful. However, our high success rates allow us to implement a refund program. If you join the IVF program with a money back guarantee, the entire amount paid will be refunded if no clinical pregnancy is achieved, i.e. no fetal cardiac activity is detected by ultrasound at seven weeks gestational age.
- The IVF program with egg donation includes up to 3 fresh embryo transfers, as well as subsequent implantations using frozen embryos originating from previous procedures.
- In vitro fertilization performed for a fresh embryo transfer may provide surplus embryos that can be cryopreserved for later use. According to the applicable legal framework, all existing frozen embryos should be exhausted before a woman undergoes a new IVF procedure. Hence, between the two in vitro fertilizations, couples who have selected this IVF package shall have the frozen embryo transferred at no extra cost. If pregnancy is achieved and you wish to keep the cryopreserved embryos, the cost wiil be €300 per year.
- Couples who intend to join this refund program shall sign an agreement with our clinic setting out all relevant issues to ensure that the rights of both contracting parties are protected (Medimall IVF Clinic and the couple/single woman).
- If a couple/single woman chooses the egg donation program with 3 attempts, all procedures should be completed before the woman reaches the age of 50, as determined by the law.
- Couples/single women who for any reason are required to undergo pre-implantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) or pre-implantation genetic screening (PGS) shall not be eligible for this IVF program of 3 attempts.
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE REFUND PROGRAM
YOU MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- Semen analysis (sperm count over 1 million spermatozoa per ml that should not be 100% abnormally shaped or immotile; analysis not older than three months).
- Semen culture and antibiogram
- Blood type and Rhesus factor
- Hemoglobin electrophoresis
- HBsAg (last semester)
- HCV (last semester)
- VDRL (last semester)
- HIV I-II (last semester)
- Full blood exam
- Blood type and Rhesus factor
- Glycated Hemoglobin (HbA1c)
- Hysterosalpingography or hysteroscopy (in case of any gynecological surgery, myomectomy, curettage etc., exam must be performed after surgery)
- Breast ultrasound and/or Mammography
– The couples/single women who choose the program, must follow the instructions given to them by our gynecologists.
– The cost of medicines and the tests that must be carried out before the couple/single woman follows the program, is not included in the price of €14,500. However, donor drugs are included.
– The cost of hormone tests and ultrasound regardless of the number of times the couple/single woman chooses the program until the first embryo transfer, is included in the cost of the program.
SIGN UP TO MEDIMALL
Subscribe to our newsletter and be informed on the latest news and developments in Health and Fertility